Braco Pobric – Certified Positive Psychology Practitioner
As a Prominent Online Instructor and the Authority Figure in the field of Positive Psychology, Happiness and Human Flourishing I am actively involved in this amazing community of happier people and do my best to answer all the questions within 48 hours.
This course is a fully-accredited Certificate Program Accredited by the CPD Standards Office. This comprehensive training course contains HD video content, supplementary resources, and complimentary tutor support 24/7.
About this course:
- Fully Accredited CPD / CE Program by the CPD Accreditation Group
- FREE Full lifetime access
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
- Regular free surprise bonuses to help you become even more happier!
The research shows that happy people are successful. Lets work on your success!!
If you answer YES, to any of the following statements, this Accredited Mindfulness Life Coach Certification course is for you:
- I am a Life Coach and want to learn Positive Psychology to help my clients
- I want to Become a Certified Life Coach with a focus on Happiness
- I am a Therapist / Councilor looking for additional ways to help my clients
- I am an HR Professional and want to implement Happiness Program inside my Organization
- I am a Small Business Owner and want to coach my employees on Happiness
- I am a Manager looking for tools to help my employees
- I am an Executive and want to learn how Mindfulness Coaching can help my Employees
- I am a Workshop Creator and Want to Facilitator Mindfulness Training
In this course, you will learn:
- Apply the tools and secrets that are scientifically proven to increase our happiness level and improve overall wellbeing
- What Positive Psychology – Science of Happiness – is and what is not
- What is happiness and how to become happier using the scientifically proven methods
- How to start any new habit or change the existing
- 7 Tools to help you change any habit
- Why and how gratitude can help you become happier and more successful
- Empathy and Happiness – Mirror Neurons and how we are built to help others
- Fully Accredited CPD / CE Program by the CPD Accreditation Group.
CPD / CE is beneficial for employees’ career progression and advancement. CPD research confirmed that for anyone hoping to get promoted, or wanting to specialize in a different area, demonstrating their learning agility and dedication to CPD / CE can make a substantive difference. In real terms, this means that Accredited Certificate contributes to achieving higher salaries. For employees, CPD / CE helps them keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date. It also ensures that the professional standard of their qualifications and registrations is maintained. Furthermore, it contributes to their professional sense of direction. Completing CPD / CE helps build their confidence and credibility, allows them to showcase their achievements and equips them with tools to cope positively with change.
Within different regions, there can be different terminology used. For example, CPD can be known as Continuing Education (CE) or Continuing Professional Education (CPE). It is important to note that these terms are completely interchangeable with CPD, and are both focused on a structured approach to lifelong learning.
Global Acceptance of CPD Standards Accreditation
Whilst based in the UK, the CPD Standards accreditation operates internationally and meets the CPD / CE requirements and expectations for all professional bodies, regulators and membership organizations across the globe. This means that a professional attending an accredited CPD / CE training activity can receive a CPD / CE Certificate of Attendance, which can then be used towards their national CPD / CE requirements. Due to the research undertaken by the CPD Standards Research Project with various professional bodies and regulators the accreditation is recognized and respected internationally. Formal CPD Standards certificates are issued and accepted in a multitude of countries and across all professional sectors. CPD in the United States of America often uses slightly different language to describe the practice of CPD e.g. CE – Continuing Education, CPE – Continuing Professional Education, CME – Continuing Medical Education, or CLE – Continuing Legal Education. Similar to the UK, there are stringent requirements for professionals to undertake CE within different sectors, with over 4000 professional bodies, institutes, and regulators across the country.
It is a rather complex area as each of the 52 States has different CE requirements in place for regulated areas e.g. lawyers in Alaska have to under 4 hours of CPD a year, whereas lawyers in Ohio have to undertake 24 hours of CE over 2 years.
This Program combines years of research by experts in the field of habits, neuroscience, traditional and positive psychology, and teaches you how to apply this new information in a very simple and practical way. This program will help you understand your habits: why you have them, why you can or cannot change them, and how they can work to help you live a great life.
Implementing habitual behavior in accordance with this program will help you become happier and more successful, will improve your wellbeing, and will assist you in living the life you’ve always wanted to live.
Click the “take this course” button, top right, now … Enroll NOW to become happier and more successful.
Every minute you delay is actually COSTING you…Happiness, Health, Success…
- People Looking to improve Relationships
- Looking to set and achieve goals while learning and trying new Goal Techniques
- Anyone looking to become Happier